Friday, October 23, 2009

Greetings!

Greetings fellow capsuleers!


My name would not tell you much, for I am but one of the many, many souls in this giant wondrous digital sandbox we call EVE.
Like so many before me, I have grown to love and enjoy this Universe. It's mighty Giants battling forever in the cold depths of the Ether, it's lone travellers peddling silently under the stars, and all the tales it spins over a drink in a shady bar.

And again, like many before me, I want to give something back to this Universe, to try and add my own thread to the spinning yarn.
I may not be much of a writer, or artist, but I will try with my humble skills to convey to you the beauty that I see in EVE.

And if you want to contact me, ask questions, or just say hello, simply look up my in-game secretary, Lahlana, who will be happy to relay it to me.

Or you could also comment on this very blog, but hey, that's up to you. :)
--------------------------------------------------

So let's see if I can make something out of this.
For now, I will try to post at least once a week -be it a sketch, a finished picture, or my own bemused toughts- As long as it has to do with EVE, it'll go up.

Let's Undock!

No comments:

Post a Comment